Fall is my Favorite Season

Most people love spring or..even more common, summer! But I do love autumn!

Why? I think it's the season when nature shows off the grand finale of color and light display in all its splendor before erasing everything in winter before it starts again in spring. Don't get me wrong, winter is beautiful...particularly where it snows. The blankets of white and contrasting stark tree bark or the green of spruces and other evergreen trees are all enchanting, but fall is still my favorite!
Autumn brings reds, rich browns, orange, gold..it's truly royal!

And while Nature does it job outdoors, we bring it into our homes...all spiced up (pun intended) with the smells and tastes of the holidays. Family and friends get closer and the air gets festive and yes, full of food, pumpkin spiced latte (gasp!), hot cocoa and coffee (my favorite!).

Here are some ideas for home decor! Some of these are designed by me and posted at my Zazzle shop called Opus Posh and some are made by others. They're all from Zazzle, which provides the chance to personalize your home decor (and other items, like clothing) with your name, you friend or relative's name, or any text you want...even add photos and your own text additional to (or instead of) the text the designer provides.

I've listed pillows today, but most of the items are part of a set that includes fleece or throw blankets, and other home decor items.

And now Zazzle has Zazzle Black, a program for free shipping (even 2-days shipping) for a fixed annual fee. 

Have fun shopping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time to play outside: cornhole game time!

Smart TVs starting at $99 !

For latte lovers!